What we do
Field and laboratory trials under GEP and GLP
Promovert has thirty years experience working on all the main crops found in Europe, along with some tropical crops, either for efficacy trials or residue trials.
Herbicide trials on the following crops
- Annual crops: wheat, barley, rice, maize, potatoes, oil seed rape, sugar beet, cotton, sunflower, soya bean, peas, horse bean, sorghum.
- Perennial crops: vines, pome fruit, stone fruit, olives, citrus, banana
- Non-agricultural crops: nurseries, forest, parks and gardens, non-crop areas.
Fungicide trials on the following crops and diseases
- Foliar diseases on annual and perennial crops
- Soil diseases and seed borne diseases with seed treatment trials
- Under artificial infestation with or without mist spraying as downy mildew on vine, late blight on potato, bacterial disease on tomato etc
Insecticide trials on all the main insects present on the European crops
- All kinds of insects on perennial and annual crops
- Trials on mites, orchards, vegetables
- Nematicide and molluscicide trials under natural or artificial conditions
- On greenhouse crops for thrips, white fly, aphid, mites
Trials with growing agents – fertilizers, biostimulants
On the crops previously described, Promovert has developed specific testing protocols for those products either applied as seed treatments or as foliar spraying or by the drip irrigation system.
Other trial types – seed testing, demonstration platform trials
Seed variety testing trials are available for: maize, sunflower, soyabean, oil seed rape and cereals according to official testing methods (CTPS in France).
Demonstration platforms are regularly set up on a single crop to test different products or on different crops to test a single plant protection product.
For olive oil, wine, fruit juice (tomato, orange, apple) and the corresponding taint tests.
Residue studies according to GLP
Promovert can offer all kind of studies: physical and chemical, toxicological and ecotoxicological studies in relation to GLP analytical facilities, along with residue studies.
Residue in crops, soil and water; DFR and OPEX; post-harvest residue studies.
Spraying equipment and agricultural machinery
- Spraying is done with spray boom, hose or backpack sprayer
- Our agricultural machinery has precision planters equipped with spraying systems for soil treatment applications; seed treatment machines; laboratory threshers; combine harvesters for micro plot harvest and soil corers with hammer.
Data capture and data exploitation
Promovert is equipped with computers suitable to capture data in the field directly on Agriculture Research Manager (ARM), a specific software dedicated to field trials.
OUR STRENGTHS : reactivity – professionalism – communication
Reactivity – Promo-Vert is in a position to respond to requests within one week or less if required.
Professionalism – Promovert’s with skilled team of technicians and engineers are regularly trained to update their scientific knowledge,
Communication – The project managers, located in different European countries, are chosen according to their skills for the programs they have to manage and liaising with preferred contractors, recognized professionals and laboratories throughout the three European Zones.
Global turnkey projects for getting the corresponding searched sales authorizations.